Copper is a key trace element in the human body. Like iron, we need to consume copper in our diet each day since our body does not produce copper. To consume water that has been stored in a copper vessel for a few hours gives you part of your daily requirements.
It is vital that you buy a Copper Water Bottle or Copper Vessel that has is made using the best quality copper possible.There are lots of Copper Bottles/Copper Vessels available in the market. They come at different price points which add to your confusion as to which is the right bottle to buy.
1. Buy From A Reliable Brand - that has lots of genuine customer feedback on their site. Kaarigar has been selling Copper Bottles worldwide since 2013.
2. Ensure That The Brand Has Been Around For A Few Years. Substandard copper sellers will not last.
3. Avoid Making Price Your Deciding Factor. Do not take chances with your health to save a few dollars. Cheaper brands may be using recycled copper that could include impurities that may be harmful to your health. Recycled copper looks exactly like real copper but costs around 65% less than fresh copper. That is one of the reasons some vendors can offer you the same bottle much cheaper.
4. It Is Impossible To Make A Copper Vessel With 100% copper. Vendors who make this claim do not know their products. Copper is a very soft metal and it needs to be mixed, typically with a minute quantity of zinc, to give it the hardness required. The Kaarigar Copper Bottle is made using 99% copper. We ensure that you get the best quality on the market.
5. Avoid Buying From Resellers a) they are not in control of the manufacturing and thus are in no position to guarantee the quality and b) most resellers (not all) try to buy their material at the lowest price possible. This exploits that poor artisans who create these items with their hands. In most cases it is the middlemen who make more than the artisan.
At Kaarigar Copper we supply the copper to the artisans ensuring that we control the quality We also pay the artisan 50% higher than the rest of the vendors. This generated Good Karma since the artisans are happy making these items. This Good Karma Is then passed on to our clients.