Copper Water Carafe
This product is currently sold out.
Our Copper Water Carafe comes with its own cup and allows you to have copper water throughout the day. At your desk or at home.
Capacity 1 litre.
Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. Our bodies cannot synthesize copper. You will need to get it from dietary sources.
According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water in the morning on an empty stomach helps all three Doshas (Kapha, Vata, and Pitta). This also ensures proper functioning of different organs and several metabolic processes.
Bill Keevil, Director of the Environmental Healthcare Unit at the University of Southampton points out that Copper Ions - electrically charged molecules - kill dangerous viruses by destroying their genetic material. Copper ions do this by changing the oxygen molecules in the virus. As a result, the virus cells cannot mutate. "Now thee ions are able to punch holes in the cell's membrane, enter the cell and destroy their nucleic acid. So they are completely killed. There is no chance of mutation leading to resistance, and there is no coming back"
Some of the alimentary benefits of Copper are:
- It is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria). It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and are known to cause severe illnesses in the human body.
- It helps cleanse and detox your stomach to ensure proper elimination of waste and harmful products.
- It regulates liver and kidney function and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
- It promotes the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
- It helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate as well as lowers bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It is the main component in the production of melanin that defines the color of your eyes, hair, and skin.
- It aids the body’s absorption of iron, which plays a key role in fighting anemia.
- It helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
- It has very strong antioxidant properties, which help fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer.
- It is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties.
It regulates the functioning of thyroid gland.
- It has bone and immune system strengthening properties, helping to mitigate arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The Kaarigar Copper Water Bottle is handmade using a single sheet of 99% pure copper. You will not find machine-made perfection. Lacquered on the outside to protect the surface and not on the inside to allow contact between water and copper. The artisans making these products in our manufacturing facility in India, are paid fair value in a co-operative business model to ensure quality and preserve positive energy.
The Kaarigar logo on our copper products is an assurance of quality. Avoid cheaper options available, they may not be pure copper and thus would not provide the health benefits that you seek.
For an independent view on the benefits please check the following link:
It is true that "excess" use of anything can be harmful. The key word here is "excess".
Let me explain.
The recommended daily consumption of copper for adults is 2 mg/day. The amount of copper that infuses into the water when you store it for 16 hours is 0.475 mg.
The upper limit of consumption for an adult is 10 mg in 24 hours. To achieve this level one would need to consume at least 20 litres of copper infused water within 24 hours. This seems very unlikely.
Care for your Carafe:
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dishwasher.
Every few weeks
- Pour the juice of half a lime/lemon and fill the rest of the vessel with water.
leave it for a few hours
- Rinse thoroughly and wash with detergent
- DO NOT DRINK THE LIME / LEMON WATER
For Bulk/Wholesale pricing please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The information on this website is not meant to replace professional medical advise, diagnosis or treatment.