Copper Water Jug & 2 Cups
This product is currently sold out.
Copper is an essential trace mineral that is vital to human health. It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps neutralize toxins. Our bodies cannot synthesize copper, so you need to get it from dietary sources.<
According to Ayurveda, drinking copper-enriched water in the morning on an empty stomach helps all three Doshas (Kapha, Vata and Pitta). This also ensures proper functioning of different organs and several metabolic processes.
Bill Keevil, Director of the Environmental Healthcare Unit at the University of Southampton points out that Copper Ions - electrically charged molecules - kill dangerous viruses by destroying their genetic material. Copper ions do this by changing the oxygen molecules in the virus. As a result, the virus cells cannot mutate. "Now thee ions are able to punch holes in the cell's membrane, enter the cell and destroy their nucleic acid. So they are completely killed. There is no chance of mutation leading to resistance, and there is no coming back"Copper is known to be oligodynamic in nature (the sterilizing effect of metals on bacteria), and can destroy bacteria very effectively. It is especially effective against E.coli and S.aureus, two bacteria that are commonly found in our environment and are known to cause severe illnesses in the human body.
- Copper helps cleanse and detox your stomach to ensure proper elimination of waste and harmful products. It also regulates liver and kidney function and ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
- Copper promotes the breakdown and elimination of fat cells.
- Copper helps regulate blood pressure and heart rate as well as lowers bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Copper is the main component in the production of melanin that defines the color of your eyes, hair and skin. Melanin also helps keep the skin safe from sun damage, speeds up wound healing and covers up scars.
- Copper aids the body’s absorption of iron, which plays a key role in fighting anemia.
- Copper also helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
- Copper has very strong antioxidant properties which help fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer.
- Copper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties.
- Copper regulates the functioning of thyroid gland.
- Copper also has bone and immune system strengthening properties, helping to mitigate arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
The Kaarigar Collection is sourced directly from artisans in India to ensure that they are paid fair value.You will not find machine made perfection. Our Copper collection is handmade to preserve good energy.
The Kaarigar logo on our copper products is an assurance of quality. We manufacture the copper items ourselves in India. Avoid cheaper options available, they may not be pure copper and thus would not provide the health benefits that you seek.
Care for your Pitcher and Cups
Hand wash only using regular detergent. Do not use a dish washer.
Every few weeks
- pour the juice of half a lime/lemon and fill the rest of the pitcher with water.
- leave it for a few hours
- rinse thoroughly and wash with detergent
DO NOT DRINK THE LIME / LEMON WATER